Web- & E-commerce student assistants for UMAGE HQ
We are looking for two dedicated, ambitious, and detail-oriented student assistants within our web- and e-commerce team to support the digital marketing initiatives of the UMAGE brand. The positions are 15-20 hours per week.
- Front-end and back-end operation of our Shopify websites
- UI and UX optimization
- SEO optimization
- Contribute to a consistent improvement of our e-commerce initiatives.
- Supporting tasks within digital marketing
- Experience working in Shopify
- Experience in HTML or CSS is an advantage.
- Experience working with UX and UI
- You have an analytic mindset, show great initiative and follow digital trends closely
- Experience working in Google Analytics and Facebook Manager is an advantage
- You are a team-player with the ability to communicate clearly
- Detail-driven with a visual eye for the detail.
You study a relevant IT or e-commerce relevant education with a technical and digital mindset. We prefer that you have experience working in a fast-paced environment with tight and varied deadlines, and an interest in the lifestyle industry. You hold a can-do attitude ready to work hands-on, and you thrive working in a team as well as independently.
- A varied job, where you’ll be contributing with key initiatives to increase our sales to b2c customers
- A unique insight into the Danish design industry
- Multiple and challenging tasks where your efforts will have an immediate and direct impact
- A job in an informal and positive working environment
- A workplace alongside energetic and talented colleagues with a highly creative team spirit
- An essential role in a company with rapid growth
- An excellent opportunity for professional and personal development
- A centrally located job in Copenhagen
Do you want to be a part of the UMAGE family?
We are waiting with excitement for you to join us. Please send your resumé and cover letter to our HR director Camilla Sustmann at firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications will be reviewed as they come in. For further information about the position, please contact our Chief Marketing Officer at email@example.com or +45 31397613
At UMAGE, we take the story of Scandinavian design further than ever before. We combine aesthetics, simplicity and functionality and infuse it with thoughtful craftsmanship and environmental care. The result is exquisite design with a sustainable edge.
All our designs are packed sensibly in small, compact and stylish gift boxes, to optimise global logistics, reduce storage and transportation costs, and to make our quality designs more accessible and affordable. In the process, we minimise the carbon footprint on our planet and maximise our ethical commitment to environmental responsibility.
Having begun our journey in 2008, we have been growing and expanding. Today, UMAGE is present in over 2.000 stores in 50 countries around the world. We are headquartered in Denmark and hold our own subsidiaries in the US, Germany and Hong Kong.