GRAPHIC DESIGN STUDENT ASSISTANT FOR UMAGES HQ AT KONGENS NYTORV
We are looking for a dedicated, structured and detail-oriented student assistant within our graphics team to support the creative marketing and digital initiatives of the UMAGE brand. The position is 15-20 hours per week.
- Photo editing in photoshop
- Preparation of image files with keywords, file formats, file division in our media kit
- Layout for print including user guides, product specification sheets etc.
- Digital layout for Social media, Newsletters, web etc.
- Assist in the process of conceptualising, storyboarding and executing marketing initiatives.
You study a relevant graphic design education with a strong aesthetic mindset, structured precision and proficient skills in Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator. We prefer that you have experience working in a fast-paced environment with tight and varied deadlines and knowledge from the design- or fashion industry. You are a team player with a can-do attitude ready to work hands-on, and you thrive working in a team and independently.
- A varied job where you can develop your layout skills for print and digital
- A unique insight into the Danish design industry
- Multiple and challenging tasks where your efforts will have an immediate and direct impact.
- A job in an informal and positive working environment.
- A workplace alongside energetic and exciting colleagues with a highly creative team spirit.
- An essential role in a company with rapid growth
- An excellent opportunity for professional and personal development.
- A centrally located job at Kongens Nytorv in Copenhagen.
Do you want to be a part of the UMAGE family?
We are waiting with excitement for you to join us. Please send your resumé and cover letter to our HR director Camilla Sustmann at firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications will be reviewed as they come in. For further information about the position, please contact our Graphic Designer Sara Cramer Rasmussen at email@example.com or +45 31393131
At UMAGE, we take the story of Scandinavian design further than ever before. We combine aesthetics, simplicity and functionality and infuse it with thoughtful craftsmanship and environmental care. The result is exquisite design with a sustainable edge.
All our designs are packed sensibly in small, compact and stylish gift boxes, to optimise global logistics, reduce storage and transportation costs, and to make our quality designs more accessible and affordable. In the process, we minimise the carbon footprint on our planet and maximise our ethical commitment to environmental responsibility.
Having begun our journey in 2008, we have been growing and expanding. Today, UMAGE is present in over 2.000 stores in 50 countries around the world. We are headquartered in Denmark and hold our own subsidiaries in the US, Germany and the UK.