We are looking for a dedicated, structured, and creative Email marketing & SoMe student assistant with a love for Danish design to support the marketing initiatives and promote the UMAGE brand.
- Creative copywriting for social media content calendar and email marketing.
- Execute social media engagement and customer relation management across social media platforms and Trustpilot.
- Closely track our email marketing effectiveness and social media growth according to our KPIs
- Support our marketing and PR initiatives in alignment with our goals.
- Ad-hoc assignments within marketing
You are studying a relevant degree within Communication or Marketing and have proficient writing, editing, and verbal communication skills in English and Danish. We prefer that you have experience from working in a fast-paced environment with tight and varied deadlines. Previous experience from the design- or fashion industry is an advantage. You are a team player with a can-do attitude ready to work hands-on, and you thrive in meeting key contacts at events, understanding the importance of long-lasting relationships.
- Multiple and challenging tasks where your efforts will have an immediate and direct impact.
- A job in an informal and positive working environment.
- A workplace alongside energetic and exciting colleagues with a highly creative team spirit.
- A chance to develop your network in the design community.
- An important role in a company with rapid growth and lots of opportunities for both professional and personal development.
- A centrally located job in Copenhagen.
Do you want to be a part of UMAGE?
We are waiting with excitement for you to join us. Please send your cv and cover letter to our HR director Camilla Sustmann at email@example.com. Applications will be reviewed as they come in. For further information about the position, please contact our Chief Marketing Officer Mette Eskerod Foldager at firstname.lastname@example.org or +45 31397613.
At UMAGE, we combine aesthetics, simplicity, and functionality, and infuse it with thoughtful craftsmanship and environmental care. The result is exquisite designs with a sustainable edge. Our designs are flat packed in stylish boxes, to optimise global logistics and make our designs more accessible and affordable. In the process, we minimise the carbon footprint on our planet and maximise our ethical commitment to environmental responsibility.
Globally, we are approximately 45 people employed at UMAGE. Our main office is in Copenhagen and our founders are Danish, but we also have offices in New York, Hong Kong, Ho Chi Minh City and Stuttgart, so we all speak English every day and experience that special culture you get, when many different nationalities are assembled in a joint mission.