Claims Assistant for UMAGE HQ
UMAGE is looking for a dedicated, structured and service minded Claims Assistant to join our Claims Department at UMAGEs HQ at Havnegade.
- Handling complaints from B2B and B2C
- Ongoing contact with agents home and abroad and with our warehouse in Horsens
- Perform other duties in relation to our office facilities
Perhaps you are having a sabbatical year or you are studying. You have a passion for customer service and have writing and verbal communication skills in English and Danish as well. You are a team player with a can-do attitude ready to work hands-on. You also have basic skills using Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word.
- A varied job, where you’ll be contributing with key initiatives to increase our customer satisfaction
- A unique insight into the Danish design industry
- Multiple and challenging tasks where your efforts will have an immediate and direct impact
- A job in an informal and positive working environment
- A workplace alongside energetic and talented colleagues with a highly creative team spirit
- An essential role in a company with rapid growth
- An excellent opportunity for professional and personal development
- A centrally located job in Copenhagen
Do you want to be a part of the UMAGE family?
We are waiting with excitement for you to join us. Please send your resumé and cover letter to our HR director Camilla Sustmann at email@example.com. Applications will be reviewed as they come in. For further information about the position, please contact our Supply Chain Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org or +45 31397613.
At UMAGE, we take the story of Scandinavian design further than ever before. We combine aesthetics, simplicity and functionality and infuse it with thoughtful craftsmanship and environmental care. The result is exquisite design with a sustainable edge.
All our designs are packed sensibly in small, compact and stylish gift boxes, to optimise global logistics, reduce storage and transportation costs, and to make our quality designs more accessible and affordable. In the process, we minimise the carbon footprint on our planet and maximise our ethical commitment to environmental responsibility.
Having begun our journey in 2008, we have been growing and expanding. Today, UMAGE is present in over 2.000 stores in 50 countries around the world. We are headquartered in Denmark and hold our own subsidiaries in the US, Germany and Hong Kong.