PR & SoMe student assistant for UMAGEs HQ at Kongens Nytorv
We are looking for a dedicated, structured and creative PR & SoMe student assistant with a love for Danish design to support the marketing initiatives and promote the UMAGE brand.
- Support and implement marketing and PR initiatives in alignment with our goals, our marketing plan and content calendar.
- Creative writing for social media posts, brand stories and press releases.
- Represent UMAGE as one of our brand ambassadors and maintain close relationships with key journalists, bloggers and customers to maximise our exposure through earned media.
- Ensure our first in-class proactive and reactive PR approach is maintained. Assist with all requests for images, text and product loans and generate new strategies for reaching out further to VIP press/bloggers/stylists.
- Assist in the process of conceptualising, storyboarding and executing our photoshoots.
- Closely track our PR effectiveness by defining our KPIs for articles and clippings in the press as well as social media growth.
- Make sure that our press and blogger contact lists are constantly updated with the newest key contacts within the design industry.
You are studying a relevant degree within PR, communication or Marketing and have proficient writing, editing, and verbal communication skills in English and preferably in Danish as well. We prefer that you have experience from working in a fast-paced environment with tight and varied deadlines and would love it if you have worked at a design or fashion company. You are a team player with a can-do attitude ready to work hands-on, and you thrive in meeting key contacts at fairs, events and showrooms understanding the importance of lasting relationships.
- Multiple and challenging tasks where your efforts will have an immediate and direct impact.
- A job in an informal and positive working environment.
- A workplace alongside energetic and exciting colleagues with a highly creative team spirit.
- A chance to develop your network in the design community.
- An important role in a company with rapid growth and lots of opportunities for both professional and personal development.
- A centrally located job at Kongens Nytorv in Copenhagen.
Do you want to be a part of the UMAGE family?
We are waiting with excitement for you to join us. Please send your cv and cover letter to our HR director Charlotte Juul at firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications will be reviewed as they come in. For further information about the position, please contact our Head of Communications Mette Eskerod Foldager at email@example.com or +45 31397613.
At UMAGE, we take the story of Scandinavian design further than ever before. We combine aesthetics, simplicity and functionality and infuse it with thoughtful craftsmanship and environmental care. The result is exquisite design with a sustainable edge.
All our designs are packed sensibly in small, compact and stylish gift boxes, to optimise global logistics, reduce storage and transportation costs, and to make our quality designs more accessible and affordable. In the process, we minimise the carbon footprint on our planet and maximise our ethical commitment to environmental responsibility.
Having begun our journey in 2008 under the name of VITA copenhagen, we have been growing and expanding. Today, UMAGE is present in over 2.000 stores in 50 countries around the world. We are headquartered in Denmark and hold our own subsidiaries in the US, Germany and the UK